FluffyBunnies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FluffyBunnies

FuffyBunnies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce Yourslf Here

Go down 
+7
Azraet
northernKing
Ellsworth
Juice
Fritz
Lord_Stup
Miz
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Miz
Admin
Miz

Introduce Yourslf Here Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourslf Here   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:34 am

Hello All my name is matt im 17 and from cornwall in the uk. im a student studying ICT, Business and PE BTEC. My fav sport is rugby and i play for my local team, i like all kinds of music but i prefer rock music Very Happy
thats about it from me king

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://fluffybunniesdraco.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourslf Here   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:32 am

Hi all. My name is Steve, I'm an old fart from Melbourne, Australia.
I play in uni 16 as well. As for sport and such if it involves drinking I'm in it Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord_Stup

Lord_Stup

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourslf Here   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 am

Hello, My name is Matt and I am 19 years old. I live in Canada and is currently attending University for Business. My favorite sport is soccer (or football in the UK) and I love the band van Canto.
Back to top Go down
Fritz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourslf Here   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:14 am

Hi, I'm Fritz in game and Mike in RL. I'm 52 and I currently live in Stoke Prior in Worcestershire,UK. I've played Ogame for several years and I have accounts in 7,42,andromeda,draco,electra and fornax.

I hope we can get into the habit of using this forum for trade and information.
Back to top Go down
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourslf Here   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd say thanks for accepting me into the alliance and it would be great to get to know you all a little better... and I'm from Australia Wink

Juice.
Back to top Go down
Ellsworth

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourslf Here   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:14 am

Hi, I'm Ellsworth (Louis), I'm 19, live in New Zealand and am at university studying mostly bio and maths. Think I'll usualy have something I want to trade for.
Back to top Go down
northernKing

northernKing

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourslf Here   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:42 am

Hello,

My name is Alex. I'm 37. and i'm an......oh wait this is not AA..lol. No seriously, i played ogame about 4 years ago and played in Uni's 1 and 6 . i live in America. The State of Kentucky to be exact. I love, women, alcohol and music loud enough to have the cops called. I work as a Correctional Officer at a Prison. Please do not refer to me as a "guard" i love my job and wouldn't trade do anything else in life. I guess i have what Psychologist call a type A personality. I am also a member of my facility's Emergency Responce Team. Rock and Metal music are my favorite but i also have a soft spot for Celtic and Big Band music. I love football ( american and European) and an unhealthy fascination with Cricket. Though i'll be honest . I don't understand what i'm watching. I'ma lifetime NRA member and love to go to range and put lead on a target for hours. Well that's enough about me. I guess i'll get back to trying to dominate the universe......PIECES !
Back to top Go down
Miz
Admin
Miz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourslf Here   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:59 am

Welcome to all new members hope u have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fluffybunniesdraco.forumotion.com
Azraet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourslf Here   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:14 am

Hi.
My name is Karin, I'm 17 and live in Denmark.
I currently study at a business college, in an international class.
I've played Ogame in about a year, and i also play in the danish version.
As long as i have a beer in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other, i am a very happy person. I love Rock and metal, and as for sport, there is nothing like a nice game of american football, or a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Brainchyld

Brainchyld

PostSubject: All About Me   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Ok where to start. Personals I guess.

My name is Darren and I am 45years old. I live in a village near Huddersfield in yorkshire in the UK. I am married with three kids (and YES, some of them ARE older than you Smile)...

I am the product delivery manager for an IT company and have worked in IT most of my working life, except for the 7 years I spent as a policeman Smile..

Ogame. I have played ogame for 4 years mostly in U21 and U32 where I was Darksoul before I gave the acc to someone else. Now I have an acc in the following unis.

Electra (starter acc about 100k)
U1 - 500K acc (with rips)
U30 - My oldest acc at 1.5kk (wih rips)
U35 (starter)

and now here.

i play every day for several hours whenever I can squeeze time in.

Thats about it really. If you want to MSN me its brainchyld@googlemail.com

Brainchyld (aka Darksoull)
Back to top Go down
leszardoz

leszardoz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourslf Here   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Hi, my name is Les and I live in Southport, UK. I'm 49, married with one child, well can't really can him a child anymore as he's almost 20.

Played Ogame a few years back, got bored and left for awhile. Been back playing now for about a year, only in one Uni and thats the way it will stay Smile

Will help anyone out if I can and I am always willing to trade or loan resources if I have them.
Back to top Go down
moggok

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourslf Here   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Oke I am moggok, or just mog for friends and and mate.
I am ..... ( you can fill it in ) old and grey (or no my hair falls out of my head instead of being grey).
I have 2 children 8 and10 years old.
I play here on Draco since 20 december 2009 and i am present on Andromeda on Nl of ogame. And this is my first and best account ( sorry guys). Else my first gaming on computer was " Empire at war" where i was long time nr 5 at the ladder. and now nr 10 or so ( but it's a dying game ( but still the best in his kind )).
Since a few months i play also " Ikariam " on nl;
I come from Belgium the land of beer, chocolate , Henin, Clijsters, Mercks, ramon, Van Lierde, Mbenga and of course ME
mog
Back to top Go down
Daveyboy

PostSubject: Hi all   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Hi I am Dave, 56 yr old.....
Daveyboy 174 cos I am a VW van fan and currently drive a pretty sweet 174bhp van with bits Smile
Played ogame many times never as long as this though.
If I can help I will. Bit of a miner bit of a fleeter. Likes the crack of a decent alliance Smile
fluffy bunnies kin ell Smile
I come from Rugby in warwickshire and am a Sky Blue fan Smile
Self employed electrician. Unfortunatly I cover 24hr breakdowns and have got 2 moons to prove it............

Dave
Back to top Go down
Shepard

Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourslf Here   Introduce Yourslf Here EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Ok, so I guess it's my turn Very Happy

I'm Mike ( in polish it's Michal ), I'm 21 ( in december ). Not married, no children, but hope to have both. Currently in love. I'm from Poland, but don't feel connection to this country. Not to any country to be honest. Lived for a while in Huddersfield, UK and in Hamar, Norway. I study political science, specializing in journalism, I also work in our student radio station, where I have two shows, I'm vice editor and chief sound operator Very Happy Also work as an assistant director in polish national television. Damn, there's a lot of it. I believe other things will come out as we play together Smile
Good hunting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourslf Here   Introduce Yourslf Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourslf Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FluffyBunnies :: About Me Section-
Jump to: